Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hopefully this will help

Well I decided to finally start "blogging". I just want to do this to try to collect some of my thoughts for my own purposes. One reason I have always hesitated on starting this, is because to be honest I'm really bad at writing. Almost to the point of being ashamed. I constantly have thoughts and ideas running through my head that I have no problem talking to others about, but when it comes to translating everything I have to say into text I'm dumbfounded. I seriously have almost no clue what most punctuation past a simple period, comma, question mark, and explanation mark is used for. Maybe I do but just don't know what some of them are called lol. Hopefully this sort of helps me articulate myself better, keep things from getting bottled up, and just something I'm able to go back and look at my own opinions and views on things and see if they have changed at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment